Powered By Blogger

Saturday, December 11, 2010

iPods and other i-devices

So far we have iPod, iTunes, iPhone and iPad...I wonder what's next. I am sure there are other niche markets that Apple could step into. Recently I have been using some of these i-devices and I am impressed that they just do what you want them to, no questions asked. Has anyone ever had any issues with them. I know that the first iPhone did not support bluetooth but later versions now have it, is that right? I have also heard that the latest iPhone has some antenna issues. Apparently, the casing forms part of the antenna and any transmitted RF energy leaks to your hand. However, I understand this is easily resolved by fitting a silicone skin. Overall though, I like the i-devices I have used. Can't wait for the next release from Apple.




No comments:

Post a Comment